Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Okay, so I apologize for not postings lately...I have been truly busy with tons of projects!! These past two months have been a bit crazy, but keep checking...as I am planning to post pics of the most recent projects that I have not already sold!! Cards and jewelry both! I have been enjoying the weather and doing a tad bit of traveling, so I'm hoping to have some pieces available w/ beads I've collected the past couple of months!
I've been having fun on a particular jewelry project for a friend...and was too excited to give it to her that I didn't get pictures, so my mission this week is to photograph her wearing the pieces! I'm also keeping myself busy with another group of wedding save-the-date cards and invitations! Check back soon as I'll be posting them later this week!!

No comments: