Sunday, March 28, 2010

I must apologize to all of you out there in blogger-land. I took a week long vacation to Wonderful South Dakota and have just this past week started working again. I'm doing Horticulture at the Louisville Zoo this summer and it has proven to tell me that I am very out of shape! I have done little to no beading or posting of pictures so the past two days I have been busy beading and creating!! I'll be doing my best, in the light that I have, to get pictures taken and items posted for you!!
I also find my mind wandering to very near gardening project planned for my own back yard this year! Much of my exhausted, after work time has been spent sketching, reading and planning my upcoming vegetable garden. YUM! Can't wait for Harvest!
Hope you are all having a Wonderful, Wonderful Spring!!

No comments: