Saturday, December 29, 2012

So, I'm WAY behind on Blogging!  Thought I might try this again!  For those who don't know, I am part of a world-wide group of "Swappers"!
I'm attempting something new that will keep me on my toes with making cards!  There is a Card group that I joined and the fabulous thing about it is that every single person that is in the group has to send everyone else in the group a birthday card!
I have had the luxury of time this evening so I sat down to make up some Birthday cards for my fellow swappers!  (Spoiler Alert!)  In total, thus far, there are eight group members in the month of January!  Who doesn't love some mail.....in their actual mail box.  Not Inbox, Not Text Message, Not Instant Message, but actual "snail mail"?!!!
I am hoping that this also encourages me to make and send Birthday cards for my family and friends as well! Guess that means I'll be making 13 cards in all, for Birthdays only.  Unless I am missing someone on the in-laws side of the family!  Yikes!  I better get busy!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope the New Year brings you Peace, Love and Happiness.
(I know, sounds cliche but truly....couldn't we all use some?!)

No comments: