Sunday, January 3, 2010

Now that the "gift giving" is done, I can post a couple of the projects that I did and was asked to please not post until after Christmas!
This ring, necklace and bracelet combo was made for a very sweet Mother in-law.
This blue set is made with Sterling Silver wire, Sterling Silver spacer beads, Glass beads and Crystals.
This project was especially FUN! I was asked to make three sets that were basically the same but with three different colors for three beautiful young girls!
They are all three made with Round Loop Shell beads.
Purple is accented by Fresh Water Potato Pearls
Green is accented with Unakite Semi Precious Stones
Pink is accented with pink Glass Crystals
Many of you also know that I "sit" for the boy across the street. He asked me around Halloween time if I would help him make some jewelry for his mom and for his school teacher. Here are a few pictures of what he came up with! I gave him lots of advice, started the end of his wire and sent him on his way....
he did a GREAT job!!
The necklace for the teacher:
Earrings for mom:
I gave him a ton of beads to pick through...they turned out great!Bracelet for mom:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a great sitter! Keep up the creativeness. It's a great patience teacher for kids and adults! I wish you lived next door to me! xoxoxo Nellie